What to do if you're unhappy with your service, prescription or material purchase. (This process applies if you're a customer that has paid for a vision test.)
If you're unhappy with the service, prescription or material purchase you received from Visibly or a partner, you can file a compliant. We call this a "grievance."
You have up to 45 calendar days from the date of an incident or dispute to file a grievance. If there is a good reason, we may give you more time to file a grievance or appeal.
To comply with the resolution of a grievance, we have instituted a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will do anything we can to make sure anyone who is unhappy with our services gets the care and materials they need. This includes the following:
- Full refund for prescription services
- Free retakes or re-checks of test/results
On top of this protocol, we also refer disqualified and reimbursed patients to an eye-care professional at no charge.
How to submit a grievance:
- Member Grievance Form: Complete a Member Grievance form and mail it to:
- VISIBLY, INC.
- ATTN: PATIENT GRIEVANCES
- 833 W. JACKSON BLVD.
- SUITE 700
- CHICAGO, IL 60607
For emergency complaints:
For any emergency grievance, call Patient Success right away at the toll-free number (866) 314-6941.
You can choose anyone you want including an attorney or healthcare expert to file a grievance for you. You will be asked to fill out and sign an authorization form so that a person can represent you.
What happens next?
- The proper administrative and/or clinical specialists will review all the information you or your representative submit with your appeal.
- We may contact any providers who may have more information to support your appeal.
- We will send you a written decision within 30 calendar days of getting your grievance. If your condition is urgent, you can ask for an expedited review of your grievance. Visibly will then provide you with a written decision within 72 hours.
- If we deny your appeal, we give you other options, including external review, if available. You can also call Patient Success to get more information about the appeal process.
Do you speak another language?
We can help you or any member who prefers to speak in a language other than English and those with vision, speech or hearing loss by providing:
- Translation services for calls, letters and written materials (through Patient Success)
- Other devices to aid people with disabilities
Call Patient Success:
If you or a representative filed a grievance, you can call Patient Success at (866) 314-6941 with any questions or requests for information about your case.
*To identify the company that provides your plan, check your member ID card.
Visibly is not a replacement for a comprehensive eye health examination. Our licensed optometrists and ophthalmologists us Visibly's online technology to evaluate a patient's visual acuity and a portion of the ocular health profile, diagnose refractive error, and issue a prescription for corrective eyewear, where clinically appropriate. If you need help finding an eye care professional near you, please contact us at email@example.com.